Mrs. Golay, School Guidance Counselor
UPCOMING EVENTS WITH MRS. GOLAY:
- Friday, January 8th is the deadline to register for the February 6th ACT!
- Thursday, January 28th: Sophomores will be touring Autry Technology Center in afternoon.
SENIORS NEED TO DO NOW!:
- Register and take ACT AGAIN!
- Apply for admission to college(s)… don’t wait!
- Apply for scholarships to colleges interested in attending- you have to apply to that college before applying for their scholarships- some are only one application! DEADLINES WILL APPROACH FAST! SOME ARE IN FEBRUARY!
- Start gathering 2015 income tax information for yourself and have your parents gather theirs. As of January 1st, students can begin the FAFSA process. I will have a FAFSA workshop soon!
- Keep grades, attendance and behavior in good standing! It’s hard to write a glowing recommendatin letter for a student with poor attendance, poor grades and/or a poor attitude!
- Make time to work on these activities at home! You cannot miss class to work on these things. Set time aside a couple days a week or an hour on the weekend to devote your full attention to these activities.
OKLAHAHOMA STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
Choose another page in this section.